2014年10月20日星期一

How to make a unique own, start here!

It Actually Is A Great, Good Thing To Be You! - The Lord's Point Of View Will Refresh Your Life.

"It is a great, good thing to be you!" That's just what I heard Jesus announcing to me almost fifteen years back on an evening that remade my life. "How can that be right?" I shot back. "I mess up all the time; there's still so much unmended suffering; I'm nowhere near where I hope to be with my life ..."

You can furnish in the rest. I couldn't tell whether to scream or laugh out loud. Didn't He know how badly messed up my life was? New life in Christ? It wasn't working out for me--I still hated myself every bit as much after spiritual rebirth!

The Lord disregarded my irate gripes. He began telling me about factors I was forgeting, factors which had a immediate bearing on my life as His beloved. It was an impressive list! Our Lord is humble, but He has a well-balanced sense of what He's bringing to the table.

Here is what He showed me: "It's a wonderful thing to be you simply because I will constantly be loving you, always forgiving you, always defending you, always crafting new ideas for you, always redeeming you ..."

As my concentration about-faced from how goofed up I was to how first-rate He is, you could have seen my mouth fall open. The truth about Him shut my mouth as totally as it had Job's.

I gazed into heaven and agreed with God: " Since that is the case it absolutely is a great good thing to be me--but ONLY because I have You for my God!" Right then and there I was saturated with such unblemished self-acceptance that a river of peace burst forth in my life.

Now I rehearse these truths to myself ( any time necessary) and have cheerfully seen them release many others. Here is the prayer. Put your heart into it until you genuinely do believe it!

" Considering my Father's superb love for me, His perpetual forgiveness for me, the future and hope He has for me, and His determination to bring good out of everything that has happened or will ever happen to me, it certainly is a great, good thing to be me! I therefore am deciding to fully forgive myself and accept myself-- exactly as He does. And I am going to fight to take my life back from all hard and unloving attitudes against myself. I may have had a horrible beginning, but I am determined to have a great never-ending!"

Say it like you mean. Really put your spirit into believing the truth of it. Your emotions will switch over after a while. They have no other option--this is heaven's point of view about your life.

How to make a unique own, start here!

Choose a unique evening dress to become a shining star at the party!




没有评论:

发表评论