2015年2月2日星期一

Love Songs for Valentine's Day

Prom Dress
The season of love has arrived and you can feel the romance in the air. Love is a beautiful emotion that fills your heart with warmth and feelings of affection. Valentine's Day is one day when you can gift your partner your token of love and show them that they mean the world to you. This is one day when all false prides are thrown to the wind and you bend your knees in front of the one you love and cherish, just to say, 'l Love You'.
Prom Dresses
Music is the language of love, and what better than expressing your love through some romantic lyrics. One of the best ways to say, 'I Love You' is through love songs. The following list of popular Valentine's Day songs will help you and your lover experience the love goose bumps through their rhythm. So, for a warm and fuzzy evening with your loved one, you can play the following love songs.

Romantic Songs for Valentine's Day

heartbeat 'Umbrella' - Rihanna
heartbeat 'Bleeding Love' - Leona Lewis
heartbeat 'Baby Come To Me' - James Ingram
heartbeat 'Baby, I Love Your Way' - Peter Frampton
heartbeat 'Because You Loved Me' - Celine Dion
heartbeat 'The Best of My Love' - The Eagles
heartbeat 'Every Breath You Take' - The Police
heartbeat 'Halo' - Beyoncé
heartbeat 'From This Moment On' - Shania Twain
heartbeat 'Noone'- Alicia Keys
heartbeat 'God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You' - NSync
heartbeat 'Have I Told You Lately (That I Love You?)' - Rod Stewart
heartbeat 'Heaven' - Bryan Adams
heartbeat 'Saving All My Love For You' - Whitney Houston
heartbeat 'Sweet Child O' Mine' - Guns N' Roses
heartbeat 'No Air' - Jordin Sparks
heartbeat 'They Long To Be Close To You' - The Carpenters
heartbeat 'Three Times A Lady '- The Commodores
heartbeat 'Love Of My Life' - Brian Mcknight
heartbeat 'My Heart Will Go On' - Celine Dion
heartbeat 'Power Of Love' - Celine Dion
heartbeat 'Time After Time' - Cyndi Lauper
heartbeat 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything' - Barry White
heartbeat 'Sweet Love' - Anita Baker
heartbeat 'Love Will Keep Us Together' - Captain and Tennille
heartbeat 'I Love You' - Martina McBride
heartbeat 'I Need Love' - LL Cool J
heartbeat 'I'll Be There For You' - Bon Jovi
heartbeat 'I'll Make Love To You' - Boys II Men
heartbeat 'I Swear' - All 4 One
heartbeat 'Let's Get It On' - Marvin Gaye
heartbeat 'How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)' - James Taylor
heartbeat 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' - Aerosmith
heartbeat 'Love Me Tender' - Elvis
heartbeat 'I Got You Babe' - Sonny and Cher
heartbeat 'I Just Called To Say I Love You' - Stevie Wonder
heartbeat 'Through the Years' - Kenny Rogers
heartbeat 'Amazed' - Lonestar
heartbeat 'At Last' - Etta James
heartbeat 'When I Fall in Love' - Nat King Cole
heartbeat 'Unchained Melody' - The Righteous Brothers
heartbeat 'Have I Told You Lately?' - Rod Stewart
heartbeat 'Annie's Song' - John Denver
heartbeat 'Knock You Down' - Keri Hilson
heartbeat 'I'm Yours' - Jason Mraz
heartbeat 'Love Story' - Taylor Swift
heartbeat 'Valentine' - Martina McBride
heartbeat 'Hero' - Enrique Iglesias
heartbeat 'Lady' - Kenny Rogers
heartbeat 'Thirteen' - Big Star
heartbeat 'I Want To Hold Your Hand'- Al Green
heartbeat 'All I want is You' - U2
heartbeat 'Crash Into Me' - Dave Matthews
heartbeat'i Would Do Anything For You' - Foster the People
heartbeat 'I Will' - The Beatles
heartbeat 'Fooled Around and Fell in Love' - Elvin Bishop
heartbeat 'Sweet Thing' - Van Morrison
heartbeat 'First Day of My Life' - Bright Eyes
heartbeat 'All About Loving You' - Bon Jovi
heartbeat 'All At Once' - Whitney Houston
heartbeat 'All By Myself' - Celine Dion
heartbeat 'Lovesong' - Adele
heartbeat 'All For Love' - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting
heartbeat 'All I Ask Of You' - Sarah Brightman & Cliff Richards
heartbeat 'All I Have To Give' - Backstreet Boys
heartbeat 'All I Need Is You' - Kenny Rogers
heartbeat 'All My Life' - K-Ci & Jojo
heartbeat 'All Of My Life' - Phil Collins
heartbeat 'All Of You' - Julio Iglesias and Diana Ross
heartbeat 'Such Great Heights' - The Postal Service
heartbeat '7 Things' - Miley Cyrus
heartbeat 'Crazy in Love' - Beyoncé
heartbeat 'My Love' - Justin Timberlake
heartbeat 'Come Dance with Me' - Frank Sinatra
heartbeat 'S Wonderful' - Ella Fitzgerald
Prom Dresses
These and many other love songs will send across your warm feeling of love to the apple of your eye. You can share your favorite love songs in the comments section below. I hope this article helps you muzzle up some courage and walk up to the person you love and say in a musical way, 'I Love You'. Happy Valentine's Day!!

没有评论:

发表评论